I've been hard at work on my RPG over the last few days. Feature additions include:
- The characters can enter new rooms (represented currently by red squares) once they approach and click them.
- Interface additions that show character and enemy HP.
- Battle is now much more fluid and uses animation for clarity around whose turn it is and what they're targeting.
- General improvements to code structure.
- Some placeholder graphics (Kenney's).
I'm hoping to retain this momentum; the core mechanics are almost complete and polished which gives me a lot of room to actually start exploring ideas and adding interesting functionality and behaviour.